[Coco] Re: Antwerp Computer Gebruikers

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Aug 30 19:13:58 EDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:01:47 +0200
  Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:
>> I was disappointed it didn't have a Californian to
>> American translation option.  We have a lot of them
>> furriners moving up here. :)
>
>...becoming governer...

Torsten:

A bit of clarification needs to made on my part.  I'm a
Seattle Redneck, I have an umbrella in my gun rack, I wear
sunglasses and a t-shirt when it rains, I drink way too
much caffiene, and I dip my fries in tartar sauce.  And I
am proud of it :)

We have this thing up here in the Seattle area about the
Californification of Washington State.  If you remember
Bob and Neils remarks about Austrailia and New Zealand
jabbing at each other, then you hopefully understand my
remarks were in a similar context.  For Webfoots like me,
Californians are furriners :)  And furriners in California
are usually actors or aerobic instructors.

-Jim