[Coco] I finally got Nitros 3.2.4 to work!

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 28 18:53:15 EDT 2004

Frederick D Provoncha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So what does
>
> it*j
>
> mean during a NitrOS-9 boot failure? It appears at the end of the list of
> all the modules that load from the OS9Boot file during bootup, just
> before the system tells me that the boot has failed. I know that it must
> be some code that might tell me what's wrong. What do each of the letters
> mean?
>
> Fred

i Init module found
t The system has tried to boot
* The next character represents an OS-9 error code during critical
   system call
j error code would be $6A or 106. This means nothing to me but it is
possible that you need to add $80 to the number which would give error
234 - non-existent module.

My guess would be that something is missing from your os9boot file.