[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 10, Issue 122

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Aug 28 04:37:57 EDT 2004

> That's an interesting motherboard! I don't think I've seen one similar to it. Very compact.
It's the normal size for the 26-3127B models, I guess the last PSB
design TANDY made.

Exactly: http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/torsten.dittel/CoCo/RAM.jpg

> What about the two "missing" chips -- memory for a 16K version, with 64K requiring the > board?

Actually two 4464 fit for 64K. These chips were hardly available and
quite expensive in that times. This is why TANDY made the "Satellite
Board".

Torsten