[Coco] David Keil's CC~1-2-3 Emulator received

Benoit Bleau benoit.bleau at verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 18:14:48 EDT 2004

I've been having problems to read my copy of David's emulator.
Luckily I can get at most of the files, but I can't read the
following directories:
	COCO Manuals\
		Panic Button
		Pegasus
		Pitfall II
		Roman Checkers
	COCO Emulator docs

When I try to open them, the CDROM crashes... I've tried the CD
in 3 computers and I get the same result.  There are no scratches
on the CD, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Is someone generous enough to take the time and send me a copy of
these files?  That way, I'll be able to recreate the CD.

Thanks!

-Ben