[Coco] Ethernet update

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Aug 26 08:47:16 EDT 2004

At 8/26/2004 08:19 AM -0400, you wrote:

James,

Maybe I'm missing something.... If you only connected it to your network
and FTP'd to it then what is the purpose of connecting it to the CoCo? I
would think that you would need to make an ethernet adapter and write the
software to do what you did with your laptop....Which is a HUGE task.

Bit fuzzy on what you did and how that can be mirrored on the coco???
Interface The PacketWhacker to the CoCo, you didn't interface the
PacketWhacker to the laptop???????

????

Regards,

Mark