[Coco] NitrOS9 Documentation

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Aug 26 08:00:00 EDT 2004

Speaking of the documentation, I believe it is all in DocBook format. Is
there a Windoze version of DocBook? Since I don't have Linux running at the
moment, I'd like to view what we've got done so far on this Windoze Xp box.

Can someone point me to DocBook for Windows?
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.