[Coco] The CoCo Cafe meetings

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 23:59:40 EDT 2004

Roger.  I entered the cafe at about 10:50 pm tonight, but there was no
one active.  But I did notice something unusual.  Maybe it's a feature?
When there wasn't any response from the other person still checked in at
the table, I minimized the browser (Netscape 7.2) and started reading my
mail using Netscape Mail.  After a few moments, the cafe popped back
again.  I minimized it again, read a bit more mail, and it popped back
again.  Just curious.  Is this supposed to happen?  It might be a
feature if someone was there and chatting, but seems to be a distraction
if there is no activity and the minimized window keeps popping back up
and messing with the current task.

-- Steve --