[Coco] Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 18:59:03 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/25/04 6:08:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

> It's
>  even possible that it is able to get the "S" (Sync) signal from the
>  Composite Video ("C") line so if you connect the Composite Video of the
>  CoCo and just the RGB lines at the same time it will work too.

     I thought about that and checked for it by leaving the composite video
signal hooked up during operation of the RGB port.  It did not work.

     Yes, it does do component video at the port I was unsure about and
you can also program the RGB port I''m using to accept component video.
......A very versatile device.

Roy