[Coco]buffering CoCo bus. was: Ethernet status (uIP/Contiki)

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 12:37:18 EDT 2004

> I'm very interrested in most of what you have, Bob. I'm planning
> to attempt a repack of a coco3 I got on ebay, including an MPI.
>
> I would also love to get prototyping boards.

Good deal... this might be fun...

As long as I'm at it, can anyone tell me what's involved in
buffering the CoCo bus?

Just a few 'LS245's I'm guessing. Is there a schematic that
I could go by? I mean, as long as I'm making a board, adding
buffers would really be a good idea... except for drilling
all those holes. I could probably do SMT. hmmm.

Thanks,
Bob