[Coco] The CoCo Cafe URL

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Aug 24 23:00:09 EDT 2004

The following people have a copy of the CD on the way to them, or will,
by the end of tomorrow.  I must say that I ran out of mailers.    OOPS!!!
Double OOPS!!  I just counted...there's 28 names, I only bought a 25
pack.
I only have 2 names without mailers, here.  Which means that I somehow
dropped a name in the past 3 days.  If you are listed before Rogelio
Perea, and don't get your CD By Friday, Let me know.  I know that Fedor's
is on it's way overseas....so that leaves someone "in country"  USPS
should be able to get the rest delivered by Friday.
 Well, HEY, aside from the newsletter, tis is my first multiple mailings
and record keeping attempt...one little misteak...;-)

Tony Mori
Mr Richard E. Crislip
Robert Sherwood
John Donaldson
Benoit Bleau
Ken Carlin
Steve Ostrom
Paul Hanke
Roy Justus
Allen Huffman
Ray Watts
Mark Marlette
Dave Poitras
Br Jeremy
David J. Bush
James Goff
Fedor Steeman
Robert Emery
Jim Ditton
Rogelio Perea
Mark McDougall
Bruce Boaz
Ernest N. Crowe
Sylvain Rousseau
John Schuster
Torsten Dittel
John W. Linville
Mike Knudsen

Tony Podraza, Activist; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
May, 14th & 15th 2005--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside