[Coco] David Keil's Emulator: PayPal

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Aug 24 20:15:47 EDT 2004

Whoops left my reading glasses at home today. Thanks for the fine print
reading John! :) Actually I was free for awhile and then I had too many
transactions and they wanted me to upgrade. Too many years ago. Small fee
to pay for such a great service. Others will differ but not $0.01 off in
the over 700 invoices here at Cloud-9. Of course not all were PayPal
transactions. I would guess at over 70% were.

Mark
Cloud-9