[Coco] CoCo RGB video timing and levels

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Tue Aug 24 09:33:12 EDT 2004

On 24-Aug-04, at 12:24 AM, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

>> I picked up 2 dual channel 35 MHz
>>  Hitachis for $40 + S&H and a fancy 100 MHz B&K for $57 (I have way
>> too many
>>  scopes but so cheap, so cheap).
>
> Wow!  And those are respected brands, the next level down from Tek and
> HP.
> Everyone must be bailing out of the electronics repair business (not
> exactly
> shocking news, unforch).  --Mike K.

Since people here seem to know about oscilloscopes, I'll ask a
question. :) When buying off eBay, a lot of the lower priced units come
without probes, power cords or manuals. Let's say I get one, and the
probe, what kind of power cord do they typically use? And are they easy
to operate? I've never touched an oscilloscope in my life, but I
understand the principle.

James