[Coco] David Keil's CC3 emulator with 512/2meg support

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sun Aug 22 22:05:20 EDT 2004

OK, here's the scoop!
These people have responded with their addresses for the David Keil
Emulator with 512/2Meg functionality.  I will be addressing the envelopes
tonight and sending them out, tomorrow.  No frills, no special label.
We're not selling a product, here, just spreading some fun stuff, I hope.

Tony Mori, Mr Richard E. Crislip, Robert Sherwood, John Donaldson, Benoit
Bleau,  Ken Carlin,  Steve Ostrom
I have Mark Marlette, Ray Watts, David Poitras, Br. Jeremy, Alan Huffman
in the Glenside database, so if you on't see your name listed, please
send me you address.  Send it to:
tonypodraza at juno.com
Please use the above subject line.

Tony Podraza, Activist; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
May, 14th & 15th 2005--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside