[Coco] LCD panel

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Aug 21 12:43:48 EDT 2004

James

The OKi chip is now obsolete. On rare occasions you might see one
or two on Ebay. Only place now is to go to the houses that stock old
and obslete ICs and pay their price and lot quantity.

I got four HD63C09E's  off of Ebay about 5 months ago and have
been looking for a few other ICs.

One thing also that Espon Seiko may have a compatible
replacement. It doubt it will be an exact but something similar that
maybe usable. The problem is the monochrome panels are starting
to go the way of the dinosaurs. Every one wants color panels now. I
have seen some older LCD color panels on Ebay also. Some are in
the 6 inch range and will take composite video in.

james