[Coco] 3.5" drives

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sat Aug 21 12:12:15 EDT 2004

At 8/21/2004 08:55 AM -0700, you wrote:

Kevin,

I doubt the FHL Eliminator can. It is far from a simple circuit or just
motor speed.

I have my old WD1793 controller modified with the MB8877A and about a days
worth of cutting and adding of hardware. Then is will do all densities
properly.

Far from a simple mod, the mod was made by our club President Robert Brose
and it is up on RSTI.

Mark
Cloud-9