[Coco] 512K vs disk copy

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Aug 20 11:16:14 EDT 2004

>From T & D Issue #115

"8. Backup - Here we have another ML utility program that will save time
and, as we all know, time is money. The program will quickly format either
35 or 40 track disks. It will also copy entire disks with the same ease. It
is great for people who hate waiting for their machines. To load this disk
only ML program, enter LOADM "BACKUP". Enter EXEC to run. To save this
program, enter SAVEM "BACKUP",4461,4715,4461."

NM