[Coco] again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Aug 19 18:13:38 EDT 2004

Space is a big issue.  The emulator should be the natural solution, but
JeffV's never worked fast enough for me to use, and now I'm on a Mac
and can't figure out how to get MESS running well enough to use.  A
real CoCo would be ideal.  But I haven't had a CRT computer since my
1999 iMac DV (which was still tiny -- all in one, "monitor" with a
keyboard and mouse and that was it).  My iMac from 2001 is flat panel
and now I'm hooked on that idea.

So, really, I'm hoping we can figure something out -- this might be a
great opportunity for another CoCo HW team to do something, so Could-9
isn't the only game in town (else Mark will be backlogged with projects
for years!).

Hmmm.  Glenside project, maybe? :)

     -- A