[Coco] Re: again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

David J Bush twixt at cstone.net
Wed Aug 18 09:58:22 EDT 2004

> I imagine a smart box or PCB which fits into the CoCo3's "bottom hole"
> and has a VGA Type connector ...
>
> Mark, I guess this could become a best seller at Cloud-9...

Yes, especially if sold with a thin panel color LCD display. From this
buyer's point of view, it would be a vast relief to know the monitor
and the graphics hardware and the CoCo all worked together, **before**
buying them. Maybe a little room for CoCo enhancement could be built
in; 640x480x8-bit color would be so nice...