[Coco] Re: The CoCo Cafe

Rogelio Perea os9dude at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:25:10 EDT 2004

Roger Taylor wrote (among other things):

> The CoCo3.com chat system uses basic HTML to show the messages which are
> text-only for now.  I might add smilies later.  :)

Since the available commercial venues for chatting like Yahoo! and Delphiforums already have those "crafty" smilies, my $0.02 goes to keeping things on the straightforward side within CoCo3.com. Basic HTML keeps things simple and in tone with the CoCo's "spirit"... mmm... could there be a way to "emulate" the original SAM CoCo font on the chat room instead?

-=[ Rogelio ]=-