[Coco] power levels out of a multipack

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 11:53:07 EDT 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 12:48 am, Paul T. Barton wrote:
> I could get a pile of XBOX supplies (our
> company [Delta] makes them). Marked "no
> defect found".

Of course there was no defect found if they were never connected to
XBOXs.  If they had been, there would have been many defects found,
none of them the fault of the power supplies.  Ship it.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

No phrase sickens me more than the pious "'Tis God's will" and I must be
hearing it in one form or another at least twenty times a day.
    --  Richard Cowper, "The Hertsford Manuscript", F&SF Oct '76 p31col2