[Coco] GIME questions

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Aug 16 10:45:57 EDT 2004

David

I gather this is your PIC emmulation of a 6809 processor.

I gather you are not real familiar with 6809 assembly or the instruction set?

Could the problem be in your emmulation code not doing an equivalent/compatible
of the 6809 instruction set?

If your are already stepping through the standard internal COCO3 rom then most
likely what is happening is that you  may have some error in the emulation of the
6809 instruction set.

james