[Coco] GIME questions

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Aug 16 10:37:36 EDT 2004

Robert

That is why I asked if he was stepping through his code or DECB or
what? I am somewhat familiar with what DECB does. I wrote a code
fragment that not necessarily the exact fragment within the COCO
but as a tool to show  how it "COULD" be done.

I had questions as to what David's software was doning and he  has
answered some.

james