[Coco] GIME questions

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Aug 16 08:43:25 EDT 2004

Willard

By writing a "0" to the MMU bit of $FF90 you tu rn the MMU off and
from my understanding the top 64 K of physical memory become
logical memeory. Thus a write of $0A will put 32 K ROm from
$8000 to $FFFF of logical memory and that will map to $78000 to
$7FFFF of physical memory in a 512K system.

james