[Coco] Re: FD-205 2nd drive bug ??

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:03:53 EDT 2004

Thanks for the reply.

I opened the drive case and checked. When I do a dir to either drive they
both spin, so I guess I'm good and have nothing to worry about.
I like the PC 360K drive a whole lot more than the fd-502 drive only because
the PC drive makes some noise. The fd-502 drive is so quiet it is hard to
tell if it is doing anything sometimes!
Thanks!

Charlie

"Willard Goosey" <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote in