[Coco] Re: Mi&CC DSK Images

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Aug 16 02:51:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

OK

Dean, if you wish, send me the floppies and I will try and read them and add
mine to a CD I will send back.

 32- Feb 1995
 33- March 1994

34- Mailed April 6, 1995
35-Mailed Nov 27, 1995

MICC36A.DSK
MICC36B.DSK
MICC37A.DSK
MICC37B.DSK
MICC37C.DSK
MICC37D.DSK

And what about "Rockey Boots". OS-9 I remember. Surely must be Orphan Ware.
Include?

 --
Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>