[Coco] Re: Mi&CC DSK Images

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Sun Aug 15 22:55:33 EDT 2004

>Hi,
>
>I actually am more concerned about current members work being included with
>out their permission and against their wishes.

As I recall (its been quite a while) I don't believe that the MI&CC disks
(the 'News Disk')
contained any programs (at the time I had moved moved to OS-9, so don't
remember). I know they offered 'orphanware' to members but I don't think
they included any on disks. I suppose the disks will have to be looked at
on an individual basis to see.