[Coco] CoCo GUI

Allen Huffman allenhuffman at mailblocks.com
Sun Aug 15 13:12:00 EDT 2004

Towel used EthaWin, an anti-gui (TUI) providing pull-down windows, pop-up
dialogs and mouse/keyboard support. I did this because I found the Guis too
slow and difficult to program. Modern Nitros may change my view.

My CoCoFest Chronicles book is still available - I have about 70 copies
left of the updated/revised reports but the original text files should be
floating around (can provide when I get my CC running).
___
Sent from my PalmOS cell phone. Please excuse the typos.