[Coco] Mi&CC DSK Images

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Aug 15 00:25:02 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have several MI&CC issues.

I have been thinking about asking the group for comments as we (This group)
tarred, feathered and ran the editor out of town on a rail.

I do not know if the Lawsuit was actually filed, but it was sure to be
filled as the editor insisted he was doing nothing wrong.

I think Chet was involved, but it has been so many years.

Should we include these disks after looking and deleating some material?
There are unique items on the disks.