[Coco] Supercomm: more details

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Thu Aug 12 20:07:04 EDT 2004

On 12-Aug-04, at 7:23 PM, Bob Devries wrote:

> James, have you got the DCD signal wired up? I seem to remember that
> OS9
> *needs* that. Or maybe it's my ageing memory cells, I dunno.

It's whatever the null modem cable had set up. I can use my multimeter
to verify, gotta find the pinouts... :) and DCD is not connected... you
pay good money for something, at the shack, no less, and it's not even
completely wired... and I had to search high and low to find one... but
why would it send on the first character?

At least there's a beautiful sunset out my window... sigh...

James