[Coco] component video?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 16:58:07 EDT 2004

> 	Anyone have one of those fancy TVs with component video?
> Wonder if the tre can be adapted to drive component video inputs?

The tre has built in composite output, as well as RF (channel 3 or 4)
output and the RGB output. And yes, you CAN drive all three simultaneously.
With the RF output, you don't really need the switch either unless you want to
use the TV antenna/cable. My tre is hooked straight into the TV cable input and
gives as clear a picture as composite. Those TV/game switches have always been
a little flaky for me.

Bob