[Coco] Re: Nitros9 Startup Problem

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:39:48 EDT 2004

What I'd like to know is if anyone else has these same problems. I know I'm
a minority around the coco community. I'm a coco gamer. Not a tech type
person (unless ya wanna talk Windows Servers or IBM AIX) Every thing is fine
with my OS-9 setup, but lets face it, the ST-225 drive is ancient, it could
die any moment. I really was hoping to get Nitros-9 running so I could order
the SuperIDE interface and have it work for me. Maybe my coco setup is just
retarded or something.
Sorry if I sound like I'm bitching, just a little frustrated.
I'm waiting for Cloud-9 to get back to me with a quote for the Nitros9
arcade pack. These are great games and I hope everyone who plays thier coco
even sometimes supports it.

Charlie

"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote in
message news:A7C9C502-EC03-11D8-8FDE-0003939F08E6 at boisypitre.com...