[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NitrOS-9 newbie needs some help

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 08:24:06 EDT 2004

OK, here is what happened:

In the standard.bl file krnp3_perr is listed there with a * in front of it
as: ../MODULES/krnp3_perr
The file isn't in that location, so I changed it to
../MODULES/KERNEL/krnp3_perr and removed the *
When I made my boot disk, the system hung at the very 1st boot screen after
you type DOS.
Was I suppossed to comment out someother file to use this one, or is there a
problem with krnp3_perr?

Thanks

Charlie

"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote in