[Coco] 6809 NitrOS-9 Problems

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Aug 11 07:58:51 EDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:12:59 -0600
Frederick D Provoncha <elderpav at juno.com> wrote:

> > You have no idea how close to the truth you are here! Check out this
> > picture my
> > wife snapped of my daughter and I about a month ago...
> >
> > <http://mannequin.invigorated.org/images/daddaughter.jpg>
> >
> > Sorry that the picture is fuzzy, my wife snapped it with her cell
> > phone. If
> > you're wondering the book that I'm holding is"TRS-80 Color Computer
> > Assembly
> > Language Programming" by "everyone-knows-who" Mr. Barden. :)
>
> Oh, I figured that out that. What I'm curious about is what does your
> t-shirt say?
>
> Fred Provoncha

Hi Fred,

It has a circle with a slash through the letters "DVD CCA" Here's a pic of it:

Front: <http://www.copyleft.net/images/products/249/full_278_front.jpg>
Back:  <http://www.copyleft.net/images/products/249/full_278_back.jpg>

On the back side of the shirt it has the descramble code for DVDs written in C.

Here's a link to being able to purchase it, which describes why it was made:

<http://www.copyleft.net/item.phtml?dynamic=1&page=product_278_front.phtml>

-M.