[Coco] CoCo GUI

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 23:58:54 EDT 2004

I should probably throw my 2 cents in on this topic:

I actually like Multi-Vue. The only problem I see is that it needs more
features. If we use Gshell 1.26 as a starting point, and add more
features to it, I think it could be all that I would ever want in a Coco
OS-9 GUI. At the very least, any new GUI should try to be compatible with
Multi-vue (i.e. use .aif files and Multi-Vue icons and use the env.file
in the SYS directory)

What I'd like to see added is the ability to customize the content of the
pull-down menus by adding more commands. I think that it should be
possible to add quite a few additional OS commands to the pull-down
menus.

Fred Provoncha