[Coco] Bill Brady

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Aug 10 23:03:45 EDT 2004

Bill Brady was the CoCo sysop on GEnie before I was there, so his login
was all over the place.

Was The Wiz the one that started "SACIA" (or whatever the serial 232
pak driver replacement was)?

It's amazing looking back at things back then.  Stock 232 could do
better with replacement software, and then there was the "CDI
Interface" which Alan Sheltra sent me -- forget who designed it (him?)
-- but it swapped some wires or something so the pak could detect some
line it normally could not see, allowing much faster xfers.

That unit, with the StG BBS system, was a real sweet system.  Amazing
looking back at all that.

		Allen