[Coco] 6809 NitrOS-9 Problems

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Tue Aug 10 22:20:12 EDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
Robert Emery <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Oh, did you try cussing at it really loud and hitting the monitor with the
> > > keyboard? ;-)
> >
> > I used to do that... then I had to replace the motherboard, then the CPU,
> > then
> > the... you get the picture. :)
> >
> > Actually, I think I would get in to BIG trouble if I did that these days. I
> > don't think that my wife thinks that as befitting behavior to teach my 3.5
> > month
> > old child. ;)
>
> That's when you impress her by telling her that the 3.5 month old is *teaching
> you* new ways to use the computer! ;-)

You have no idea how close to the truth you are here! Check out this picture my
wife snapped of my daughter and I about a month ago...

<http://mannequin.invigorated.org/images/daddaughter.jpg>

Sorry that the picture is fuzzy, my wife snapped it with her cell phone. If
you're wondering the book that I'm holding is"TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly
Language Programming" by "everyone-knows-who" Mr. Barden. :)

-M.