[Coco] CoCo GUI

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Tue Aug 10 21:00:17 EDT 2004

On 10-Aug-04, at 8:33 PM, David Gacke wrote:

> What about a contiki like GUI?  Not sure what all is there. I know
> James
> Dessart was looking at it, not sure where it is currently though.

It's nowhere right now... Last I tried, my compiler hadn't been
working. I'm trying to get set up again after a hard disk crash. I
think I'll be moving to OS-9 development for Contiki, but I think I'll
be porting uIP (the TCP/IP stack) over first.

But my first order of business is getting the GD compiler to work... :/

James