[Coco] NitrOS-9 newbie needs some help (Progress!)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Aug 10 19:30:30 EDT 2004

Jim

I have nearly all the messages that I have received from the time I
started on this group, almost 7400 emails that I have.

I have my mailtool on a partion with my OS and it is in a 15 Gig
partition and 5 gig is still left in the partition. Besides if it gets to big
I will comendere the  other 40 gig on the hard drive that is not being
used.

james