[Coco] NitrOS-9 newbie needs some help

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Mon Aug 9 23:33:12 EDT 2004

Hi Robert,

Ya, I've been looking at them for awhile now. They look pretty clean, so
I don't think that is it.

Also, I'm not sure on the load calculations for LSTTL gates.  I was
pretty sure the load for a LS gate was 4.1k  and I think a standard TTL
is 1.9k

In either case, the clock looks good on my system with 3 out of 4 slots
full.

Dave