[Coco] JC/JV Emulator Question

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 17:56:25 EDT 2004

--- John Donaldson <jadonaldson at charter.net> wrote:

>    I am setting up my emulators so that I have seperate emulators for
> NitrOS9 and Basic. I am
> using BAT files to jump to and execute each type of setup. Is there a
> command line switch that
> I can set to "COCO3X.EXE" that not only starts up the emulator but
> bypassed the startup
> screen and kicks right into the emulation.
>
> John Donaldson

I don't know about that John, but once you get RSDOS running, be sure to check
out Robert Gault's RGBDOS for emulators and my free program Color FOG. These
will save you time by (1)letting you put all your favorite RSDOS software on a
virtual hard drive (so you won't have to keep mounting different DSK images)
and (2)creating "shortcuts" to them (so you don't have to remember which drive
you put it on).
http://home.att.net/~robert.gault/Coco/CoCo_main.htm
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco_page.html

cheers,