[Coco] CoConut map updated (8/7)

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 22:55:30 EDT 2004

--- Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
> Jim Cox wrote:
> > Isn't Omaha a little too East on the map?
>
> Omaha is right across the border from Iowa so that looks good to me
> (I'm in Des Moines).
>
> Hey, that circle must be me.  Neat.

Yes it is you Alan (On my map I can dbl-click a circle and it tells me who it
is). As far as exact locations, city labels are beyond my control, but the
closer you zoom in the more accurate it gets. The circles are about 30 miles in
diameter and placed above and to the left of a given zip code. If you imagine a
square surrounding the circle, each individual is located at about the bottom
right corner. I'm trying to find a better mapbats font with a pin symbol in the
*lower* ascii range.

Bob