[Coco] Re: FD-502 drive and PC drive Question AGAIN.

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:12:18 EDT 2004

In my 502,  my Drive 0 is a standard PC 360K drive. All I had to do was cut
the connector off the power supply and solder on a standard PC type.
Also, back a long time ago, I purchased ribbon cable from radio shack and
pressed the female card edge connectors on where I needed them.

Charlie

"Mannequin*" <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote in
message news:20040806193144.12c60cdb.mannslists at invigorated.org...