[Coco] Bill Brady

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Aug 7 03:03:17 EDT 2004

>Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:50:26 -0600
>From: Frederick D Provoncha <elderpav at juno.com>

>I've always wanted a copy of The Wiz. Anyone know where I might be able
>to find one? What do people think of it? Was it a good program? How did
>it compare to other terminal programs?

I've got Wiz Pro, never really used it.  It came with a "special"
serial port driver, and that really turned me off, since I didn't want
to have a boot disk just for one program.  KBCom and OSTerm work fine
under OS-9LII.

It sounds technically interesting, as it maps modules in and out of
its memory map as needed.  But it's all Icode, and I don't know if
could keep up with reasonably fast bit rates on a CoCo.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko