[Coco] Re: Coco Repack

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Aug 6 10:07:59 EDT 2004

At 09:17 AM 8/6/2004 -0400, you wrote:

John,

As far as I know there weren't very many made. I don't think they even made
it to production. ?? I have one and Curtis has one. Curtis would know
better. The one I have had to be repaired. In the process I redesigned it
and made it better. Yes I have the schematics.  The machine is a historical
piece and I have no intentions of getting rid of it. Sorry... Mine is 100%
functional.

Currently I'm taking time off of my day job to do Cloud-9 work which is
damn near the rest of the time left on the clock.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9