[Coco] GIME Chip Registers and the ultimate repack

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Aug 4 13:53:57 EDT 2004

Robert

Correct. Within the  FPGA I can mux the IRQ/FIRQ lines in such a
way as to use the two bits to control directions the IRQ/FIRQs are
routed out to the CPU. Either from the PIA chips or from the GIME
replacement.

Right now I am try ing to get a basic compatible chip up and
functioning. Then work on alterations and improvements

james