[Coco] Back to school

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 22:47:04 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/04 10:39:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
boisy at boisypitre.com writes:

> I wanted to let you know about a not-so-small life change that will be
>  occurring soon for me.  At the end of this month I will be leaving my
>  current job at BitRouter to attend the University of Louisiana at
>  Lafayette (www.ull.edu) on a full-time basis.  There, I plan to finish
>  up my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.  As a result, there will
>  undoubtedly be some adjustment on my part,

Hi Boisy, congratulations, I think!
Maybe in the BS curriculum you won't hear a lot of stuff that's 180 degrees
out of line with the great work you've been doing -- like "GoTo's are evil" and
"Object-Oriented is everything."  But since you've been so intimate with
OS-9, you can form your own judgments of various nifty "new" OS features and
concepts.

Just don't argue with your profs too much.  Even though you know you're
right.  Really :-)

Best of luck, Mike K.