[Coco] Re: MAS/EDT

David J Bush twixt at cstone.net
Tue Aug 3 11:45:23 EDT 2004

Arthur Flexser <flexser at ...> writes:

> MAS was a very nice assembler.  But after playing around with EDT a bit, I
> found I much preferred using Telewriter as an editor to accompany it.
>
> Art

Hi there. My name is David Bush. I am the Mocha user Brad refers to.
(If you get two copies of this, my apologies.)

Inasamuch as EDT was never optimized for the CoCo3, and has only 51
columns by 24 rows (I think), Telewriter might well be an overall better
editor. But I hope to obtain a copy of EDT anyway. If you have a copy,
please email me directly at twixt at cstone.net

I would be glad to pay you for your trouble. I am also looking for the
manual that came with EDT.

Thanks very much for your time!

David