[Coco] The CoCo House chat rooms

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Aug 3 01:19:53 EDT 2004

At 10:40 PM 8/2/2004, you wrote:
>If anyone would like a sneakpeek of the chat rooms and would like to take
>part in a test tonight, I'll leave the system running for a while and
>overlook how things are working to see if the concurrency control is
>handling the load correctly.
>
>http://www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/chat.cgi
>
>See you there.

Ok, I have decided to extend this test.  I'll leave it running until
tomorrow sometime and then try to gather as much feedback as I can.  Please
keep in mind that this is not final and that the system *could* present a
temporary or permanent deadlock until I come back online and correct
it.  Still, things are working fairly well at the moment.