[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 10, Issue 122

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Fri Aug 27 19:27:25 EDT 2004

There is a low cost PDF file maker called PDF995. Go to www.pdf995 .com and download it! It installs as a printer driver. You select PDF995 as your printer then "print" the file from any PC application. A PDF file is created instead of outputting to the printer. It works great! A web browser with a sponsor ad pops up every time the driver is activated unless you register it. The registration fee is only $9.95 (hence the name) or you can get the driver plus a couple PDF related utilities for $19.95. No, I don't get anything from this endorsement or know anyone at PDF995, it's just a great product at a great price! I use it to create PDFs of my AMC magazine, which has lots of B&W photos, and I create color picture albums from things here in Korea to send back home. Both are done in PageMaker 6 and the PDFs are flawless!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------