[Coco] Script errors (was: coco chat)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 00:13:18 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/04 11:07:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtaylor at bayou.com writes:

> Well, I found the problem.  My code is attempting to free a string twice
>  and the script aborts.  It will be about 15 minutes before this is
>  fixed.  So, it's not a browser error.  :)

Has everyone else noticed that when surfing the Web, almost half the sites
cause script errors?  I have my browser set to notify me when a (Java?) script
error occurs, and ask my permission to continue that script.

I get mostly "Not an object" (sounds like Java to me) and "Undefined" errors.
These are just when first opening the page, not trying to do anything fancy
like put a product in my "shopping cart".

Seems a LOT of webspinners out there can't program right, and don't test
their stuff either!  --Mike K.